Friday, August 24, 2012

My goal is to help moms who are struggling with everyday expenses

Hi moms..
I started a charity fundraiser through GoGetFunding.
My goal with this is to help moms who are struggling with everyday expenses.
Some of these expenses would be as such;
*Groceries
*Bills
*diapers
*medical expenses
*toys for the kids
*Gas money
*Day care
Anything pretty much.
Today's economy is tough.
There are so many women doing things to help their families and I want to show them they dont have to do it on their own..They aren't alone .
Us moms have to stick together!
This could be us one day, we lose a job, we get hurt, god forbid... one of our children gets sick..
Lets help each other!
A dollar.. can buy baby wipes ( ok a small package) or a kids toy.
Ive been trying to find ways to help other moms.. and this is it!
I don't want "too proud moms" to struggle anymore and not ask for help.
Im tired of hearing everyone elses success stories and there are women still struggling to keep food on the table.
I realize I cant help everyone.. but I want to be able to help SOMEone..
If you are willing to help
Go here to donate
Thank you moms
  http://gogetfunding.com/user/castlemoms

No comments:

Post a Comment