Saturday, September 15, 2012

Money to help Women Start A Business


I was doing a little research and I forgot I get Mathew Lesko's news letter, to be honest I only skim over it lightly because of the silly get up he has I always figured it was spam or similar.

But I came across an article he had sent me and
found it to be extremely helpful, so that's Why I'm writing about it..
I found a useful download for Women to get Government Grants..
I found a particular link to help Women get "free" money to start a new business..
This is what it said:
Help From The SBA, The Office of Women's Business Ownership (OWBO) assists women achieve their dreams and improve their communities by helping them start and run successful businesses, regardless of social or financial disadvantage, race, ethnicity or business background. OWBO promotes the growth of women-owned businesses through programs that address business training and technical assistance, and provides access to credit and capital, federal contracts, and international trade opportunities. With a women's business ownership representative in every SBA district office, a nationwide network of mentoring roundtables, women's business centers in nearly every state and territory, women-owned venture capital companies, OWBO is helping unprecedented numbers of women start and build successful businesses. For more information, contact: Office of Women's Business Ownership, Small Business Administration, 409 Third Street SW, Sixth Floor Washington, DC 20416; 202-205-6673;
*Thank you to Mathew Leskos Newsletter and Download, Best Government Grants for busy moms
*I, in no way shape or form, get paid to promote this download, I just personally feel that women entrepreneurs can benefit from it..
So to get started on learning how to get money to get your business up and running you can go to these places...

To Find a Women's Business Center near you can visit  Women's Business Centers Directory or visit the SBA Office of Women's Business Ownership to learn more about their program and how they can help your business.

You might have to do a little research, but I think this can point you in the right direction of where you need to be if you want to get started on your business.


No comments:

Post a Comment